Question
Posted by: Wise Guy | 2008/11/19

Very Happy But Envious

I have a very blessed wife. She is multi orgasmic and normally achieves her first orgasm within a minute of direct clitoral stimulation manually, orally or by my penis. By continued stimulation she is able reach up to 8 orgasms in less than 5 minutes. She will then bring me to an orgasm. Normally, we have plenty of foreplay and being multi-orgasmic helps when we both want a " quicky" . Needless to say, I am extremly happy to have such a blessed wife, but at the same time, envious that I cannot at times reach more than 2 orgasms. What makes a woman multi-orgasmic and will it ever be possible for me to maybe even have 3 orgasms in a single love making session. I am 52, my wife 39 and she did not know she was multi-orgasmic till we met 7 years ago.

It is possible for a man to be multiorgasmic . the technique involves Tantric sexual practices – look it up on the net. The process brings a man to just beyond the point of no return – without causing ejaculation – the process is then repeated. The other method is with prostate stimulation and massaging. The sensation is not the same as ejaculation – it is often more intense

1
Posted by: BEN | 2008/11/20

YES YOU CAN REACH 3 OR 4 ORGASMS.I HAVE DONE IT AND ITS WONDERFULL.FOR A MEN IT TAKES LONGER TO RECOVER THAN FOR A WOMEN SO OOM JY MOET STAMINA HE EN N UITHOUER WEES DAN SAL DIT GEBEUR.AND ALL THAT I CAN SAY IS THAT MEN LIKE US THAT HAVE WIFES LIKE THAT ARE BLESSED.

Reply to BEN