Question
Posted by: MPHO | 2012/01/18

very dry skin

I had a very itchy rash on my face and the doctor gave mt persivate,now my skin is very very dry and i have always had a dry skin and lighter in complection but now i look brown and rinkled like im burned.What can I use to get my complection back?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi Mpho

I'd advise against using the full-strength persivate on your face. Mix it 1:1 with some Aqueous cream or even Nutraderm Plus. The Nutraderm Plus will be good on its own if you're no longer using the persivate too.

Also prevent excessive sun exposure whilst applying a steroid cream to your face,

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2012/01/20

Hi Mpho

Reply to pharmacist