Question
Posted by: Eli | 2010/06/03

Very dry skin

I have SLE and very dry skin. I have to use a sun protector everyday as my skin cannot tolerate the sun. I am currenty usung a moisturiser from clinique and would also love to use sunscreen. Can I use them together at the same time and then put makeup on top. I''m a bit confused.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Eli, thank you for the question.

Your sunscreen is the most important topical product for your skin and should be a SPF 50 or higher and should contain zinc oxide and/or titanium dioxide. You may apply the SPF with the moisturizer followed by your make up.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/06/12

Hi Eli, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert