Posted by: kevin | 2010-02-19

very confused

My wife has been abused by her father from child hood right up to grown woman. she thinks it is normal and can talk about when we have sex and get all turn on. during normal conversation if I bring up the topic, she says I mad to talk about it.

Even when we were married she used to sneak up to his room when is asleep for quickie, while I would be chatting to her mum. to me that is cheating on me, but she wouldnt allow that if I had to have an affair.

Kelvin - this is pathological - seek professional advice

Posted by: Woman | 2010-02-26

Are you absolutely, 100% sure that this is happening? If so, you need to URGENTLY do something about it. And yes, if it comes to that, have her admitted to a psychiatric hospital against her wishes. (yes, you can - speak to a qualified psychiatrist URGENTLY!!!) Your wife has obviously been seriously buggered up psychologically by years of sexual abuse by her family. She does not and will not accept that her behaviour is abnormal. Only with the help of prolonged psychiatric help, will she be able to face her abuse. And yes, her father and other male members of her family absolutely MUST be held accountable!

I certainly hope that you don''t have kids, because if you do, they are most assuredly also being abused (seeing that the whole family thinks molestation, rape and incest is acceptable).

You sound like a loving husband, in it for the long haul. Please stand by your wife, she is about to loose her family - there is no other choice. REALLY!!

Reply to Woman
Posted by: kevin | 2010-02-23

i know it is sick, but she behaves as if it is normal. we are married 14 yrs now. she has also had sex with her cousins. she tells me all this when we have sex. if i had to ask about it when we are having normal conversation she would say what do i think of her. Behind closed doors people dont know whAT HAppens. i thought they were a decent and respectable family. even her sister husband has had sex with she is a attractive Professional person.

Reply to kevin
Posted by: Casper | 2010-02-22

She needs immediate proffessional help, including her dad.
You need to speak to her mum about it.
This is sick.

Reply to Casper
Posted by: more confused! | 2010-02-21

What are you saying? is she having sex with her dad? is she sneaking up to his room for sex while you are talking to her mother? Are you still maried?

Reply to more confused!