Question
Posted by: Sunshine | 2010/01/12

Very Confused

Hi Dr,

I suddenly just have been feeling funny, like my body just aint the same, and i have started picking up some weight and been feeling very tired.

Just for some background, i am on the pill (Melodene) and been having a regular period.

Im just concerned cos people have said that you can apparently have your period, but still be pergnant.

Is it possible that i could be? i havent skipped a single pill, and like i said i have been getting my period as usual, every single month.

Then you are not pregnant.The Pill can cause tiredness and a bit of weight gain.

2
Posted by: Worried | 2010/01/21

Is ' Melodene'  safe to use? I have heard that Yasmin is not a safe contraceptive pill?? It can harm your baby should you fall pregnant while on the pill.

What is the best pill on the market at the moment?

Reply to Worried