Posted by: beth | 2009-04-21

very concerned - spotting

I suffered an ectopic pregnancy in Feb and lost my right fallopian tube. I have had 2 normal cycles since and my husband and I are trying to fall pregnant again. I have not had a proper period this month. I was due on 19th April (last period was on 23 March- usually I' m 28/29 day cycle). I had terrible cramps 5 days ago and began spotting on Sat 18th April. This spotting is pink and mucus like. It happens a few times during the day and is not a consistent flow. Sunday 19th I had no spotting and again on Monday 20 and Today 21 April. Could I be pregnant and should I take a test? I' m very concerned something is wrong, please help.

You could be pregnant. Do the test.

Posted by: beth | 2009-04-23

I did a stick test yest and it was negative but still no period. Could it be too early to detect? Would a blood test pick it up?

Reply to beth

Take a test, thats the only way to know.