Question
Posted by: pain | 2008/10/06

Very bad period cramps

I used to have mild, and cramps that I could handle during my period. Then I had a miscarriage a few months back, and ever since my period is heavy, I bleed a lot more, and its a lot of blood, when I say a lot more... and also my cramps are so bad that I cant handle it, I literaly want to curl up in a bundle and cry.

Is this normal? Why could it be like this? Will it be like this forever now? Why would a miscarraige cause this to change?

Things may change for a few months after a miscarriage as the womb lining has latered. Try using Ponstan with your periods for a few months.