Question
Posted by: Teresa | 2011-02-13

Very bad Hair Loss in dogs

I have 3 Jack Russel Dogs, between 18 and 32 months old. They have a very bad hair loss. I''ve changed from shampoo''s quite a few times, (Bathing them once every 3 weeks). I gave them a " Bob Martin"  tablet every day, also they get 2-3 " Beeno"  Dog Biscuits daily, but nothing seem to work for the hair loss. What could be the cause of this and what can I do?

Expert ImageDog Behaviour Expert

Hi Teresa, i really would suggest that you take the dogs to the vet so that he can establish exactly what is causing this condition. It is more likely to be medically related, rather than behaviour related (although this is a possibility)and the physical side needs to be eliminated first. Good luck Scotty

1
Posted by: Dog Behaviour Expert | 2011-02-14

Reply to Dog Behaviour Expert