Question
Posted by: Macho | 2010/01/11

Very active sex drive

Is there any medication that can cool down my sexdrive?

The curious fact about sex is that it all starts in the head and the brain therefore is the largest sex organ.
The starting point is there and one can employ numerous techniques that are culturally and socially acceptable to reduce your sex drive . There are medications available which your can prescribe once he done a thorough screen on you

7
Posted by: Crazy | 2010/01/13

Dont be stupid, sex is best exercise and you feel good after it just get your partner to enjoy it with you

Reply to Crazy
Posted by: jack | 2010/01/11

watch what ??

Reply to jack
Posted by: Macho | 2010/01/11

Will both of you stop your shit and go and fight under another subject, if you can not comment on my question! Thanks.

Reply to Macho
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010/01/11

Watch it Jack-|- :)

Reply to Anon!!
Posted by: JACK | 2010/01/11

ANNO NEEDS TO CHATCH A WAKE UP AND KEEP HIS SHITTY COMMENTS TO HIMSELF

Reply to JACK
Posted by: Macho | 2010/01/11

But is there anyone that can give proper advice?

Reply to Macho
Posted by: Anon!! | 2010/01/11

If there was medication to lower sex drive..... Then there would be to increase sex drive.... And of cos we wouldnt have this forum...

Reply to Anon!!