Question
Posted by: Rene | 2011/11/20

Verwysing, kliniese sielkundige

Ek het ''n definitiewe selfbeeld probleem, wat ALLE vlakke van my mens wees beinvloed, die wortel hiervan is die feit dat ek 10kg oorgewig is, weet wat ek moet doen om dit te verloor, maar dit net nie onder die knie kan kry nie. Kan u my moontlik verwys na ''n kliniese sielkundige wat spesialiseer hierin, in Pretoria

Many people are slightly over-weight - its more likely that the low self-esteem is causing the slight over-weight to be a problem for you, than the other way round. But anyhow, as this problem clearly involves both Behaviours ( eating, exercising ) and cognition / thoughts ( how you feel about yourself, motivate yourself ) the best form of therapy would be CBT ( Cognitive-Behaviour Therapy ).
I can't for various good reasons, recommend specific docs anywhere, but I'm sure there are some good psychologists in Pretoria who can provide that form of therapy - try calling some ( listed in tthe phone book ) nearby and asking whether they do provide that form of treatment. I would not recommend analytical therapies for this sort of problem.

2
Posted by: Anne | 2012/01/19

Ek is dringend op soek na ''n kliniese sielkundige vir my 24 jarige stiefseun wat neigings het tot pedofielie en gay.

Reply to Anne