Posted by: Paul | 2009-08-31

I suffered from accute vertigo and GAD , I cuold hardly get out of bed , I stopped taking artificial sweeteners ( asparatame ) three months ago . Allof the above symptons have disappeared , I am 100% well , please pass this on .

Dear Paul
Interesting! What brand did you use and how many tabs normally per day?
There were a few academic articles lately on the fact that artificial sweeteners may in the end NOT cause weight loss but promote diabetes...

Posted by: Paul | 2009-09-01

Sprite Zero , tab , coke lighte and any other products containing asparatame . I was on Cerc 16 three times a day for months , each morning I battled to get out of bed due to aching joints , this has all gone , my eyesight has also improved . Go onto the net and have a look at the side effects of asparatame is is frightening . Please pass this on as it has done me wonders , thanks for your reply .

Reply to Paul