Verry confused Please help !!!!

I would like to know I have a regularcycle for the last 15 Months and i am of the depro injection for 26 months. we have been ttc with no luck i have used 50mg Clomid for 3 months then stopped for 2 months my period have always been regular ever end of the month around the 27-28 but al of the sudan i have had my menstuation on the 19 june i did a home pregnancy test on 22 june and it was negative so i started my clomid again on 23 june 2009 is it posible for me to be pregnant and will the clomid be harm full if i where pregnant because after i started the clomid i saw that i was suppose to have had implantation on the 19 june but i didnt know if it was menstuation or implantation but it was not a normal menstuation that i do know it was only a litle bit brown discarge for 3 day' s not alot only a few drops over a time of 3 day' s Plaese help i dont know what to do or think very confuse and i dont want my hopes to get up as we have been trying to conceive for 26 months now Any help will do

The easiest way to be sure would be to repeat the pregnancy test now. It sounds unlikely that you are pregnant though.