Posted by: Karen Breetzke | 2012-12-06

I susoect i have a verruca under the ball of my left foot.
It is becoming increasinly painful.
Is surgery the only option?

Expert ImagePodiatrist

Thank you for your e-mail, surgery is not an option as it would cause scar tissue under your feet once it has healed that could lead to another problem on it's own. Consult with a podiatrist that would make the correct diagnosis and prescribe the correct most efficient treatment.
A verrucae/plantar wart is a virus that is highly contagious and one should also consider taking something to boost your immune system to get rid of the virus.
For your nearest podiatrist contact 0861 100 249 or

Posted by: Benedict | 2012-12-22

Now the Federal Government has officially jnioed and legitimatized the fraudulent Ponzi health insurance scheme and the scamming of the American working public,like two mafia families joining forces.Beware celebrating it, for the devil is in the detail while the solution remains in the big picture, yet totally unrecognized.Amend Medicare to allow anybody to buy in as a voluntary option.**DURING TIMES OF DECEIT, TELLING THE TRUTH BECOMES A REVOLUTIONARY ACT**

Reply to Benedict