Posted by: HS | 2012-04-12

Vermox - pls help

I dont think I have everr been dewormed. I am in my mid 30''s. Can anyone tell me what to expect when I take vermox. Im expecting worms to come crawling out and am freaked out by it. Does one have to deworm or only when you have symptoms of irritation. What are they?

Expert ImageNatural health

Firstly most of us has worms in us. Deworming - particularly when you have animals are advised twice a year. From a natural perspective products that work over a long term breaks the cycle of the worms and not just the active worms. This usually takes about 3 weeks. sometimes fragments of worms might be expelled with the stool. If you are experiencing irritation then a deworming is definitely indicated.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie