Question
Posted by: Disgusting | 2009/11/26

Vermox

I have been diagnosed with worms and my doctor put me on Vermox, my question is I can see I have them when I go to the loo, but they are alive! Why are they not dead? I am concerned because she said she think they spread and are not just in my intestines, so if they dont die how am I going to get rid of them?

Dear Disgusting
Vermox causes gradual weakening of the worms, and not immediate death - so some may still be alive but weak when they leave your body. You can repeat the course of Vermox after 3 weeks if you are worried that you are not completely free of worms.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/11/26

Dear Disgusting

Reply to cyberdoc