Question
Posted by: Fi | 2012-01-13

Verlede bly by my!

Ek weet nie wat om te maak nie,moet ek iemand gaan sien hieroor! My verlede spook by my! Ek kan net nie vergeet wat alles in my lewe gebeur het nie,ek le snags wakker en herleef gebeure van my lewe! Ek bly moeg want ek slaap so min!Ek voel baie angstig! Wil nie he mense moet dink ek soek aandag nie! Help!

Surprisingly little of the various pleasant and unpleasant things that happen to us in life cause as much damage as the atitude we choose to adopt to those events, and the way we might unwisely choose to remember and brood about them. You don't need to change the history of your past, only your attitudes towards it and how you deal with that.
Sensible folks never think anything the less for anyone who seeks help ( maybe they worry about those who DON'T seek help when they need it ) And help-seeking ought to be confidential, anyway. So arrange to see a good local psychologist or psychiatrist for a full assessment and a discussion of treatment alternatives. You could be feeling so much better, before long !

1