Question
Posted by: Question | 2010/03/02

Vericose veins

Do you know of any research that might have the following causing vericose small red veins moslty in face but over rest of body and causes inflamation of the skin. Vit C, Bilberry extract, Elderberry Extract, Cat''s Claw Echinacea Purpurea. I m getting these stabs on my body and when I look theres little veins thats very painful and forms red line that starts scarring and swolling of my face and skin. This happened in dec (I did mail you before - you gave great advice) and now again, the only thing I did different is before the previous one I took these supps for two weeks and it started today after being better for a while, I took the supps for two days now after stop taking it in dec when the infection started. I wont take it again but was hoping their might be some knowledge behind this.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Question, thank you for the question.

I am not aware of any direct link between the ingredients and the appearance of varicose veins. From your description it seems that you developed an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients and you have done the best thing possible in stopping the supplements.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2010/03/08

Reply to anti-ageing expert