Question
Posted by: Karen | 2011/07/26

verhouding

ek en ''n man wat onlangs geskei is het ''n verhouding. ek het in die begin vir hom gevra of hy nie eers ruimte wil he sy egskeiding nie toe se hy nee. alles was lekker tot nou onlangs. hy het verander hy bel my nie meer bedags nie, die -|- ak is baie minderas in die begin. ek het my hart verloor op die man. wat moet ek doen.

Starting any relationship with someone going through a divorce or who has recently done so, is likely to have problems - even though they don't think so. Whether or not they recognize it, they need time to finish not only the paperwork, but the emotional work of letting go of a relationship and sorting themselves out so as to be ready to genuinely get involved with someone else - to relate to you as more than an emotional andage

1