Posted by: amanda | 2013-01-12

vergrote eierstokke en hormoon wanbalans

wat is die oorsaak van vergrote eierstokke en hormoon wanbalans? 082 699 8791

Possibly PCOS but you would need to give more details.

Hi I was at my gynie this week , she said that my right overie is a little bit larger than my other one , I was at the gynie last year August aswell and she didn't see anything then ... what could be causing this ?? I'm on the depo injection for a year and half now ... sometimes I do get pain in my right side ... If anyone can help me understand what this might be ?? thanks

Posted by: maureen | 2013-02-14

hi my overies are upnormally big thats what my docter told me what does that meen for me whats gonna happen now pls

Reply to maureen