Question
Posted by: candy | 2008/07/28

ventrosuspension Urgent!!

hi, i have been having serious pain in my pelvic area and it has only become worse. I consulted a gynae in my area 3 monts ago and she advised i have a ventrosuspension. I am also sterilised so i need to know can i have the sterilisation undone and have the other ventrosuspension. Because i think since the sterilisation the pain has worsend. I just need to know if its possible and if the procedure entails me having to pay for two different things. Or is the ventrosuspenion a removal of the sterilisation?

A ventrosuspension is competely differnt to reversing a sterilisation so you would pay for two differnt things.