Question
Posted by: charmaine | 2012/07/14

vent

my sister had a op 2weeks ago they told us there was more damage when they opened her she has been on the vent ever since every time they take it of she cant breathe they are not telling us much how long can you stay on the vent and is she in a bad way she had cysts removed

Charmaine

Unfortunately, I am unable to be of any assistance, as I am not familiar with your sister's medical history and I also do not now what procedure was performed and the reason for the procedure. I therefore, suggest that you consult the surgeon who performed the operation or the attending doctor for detailed information.