Question
Posted by: Nick | 2011/03/17

Venlor xr

can I combine Venlor xr (generic) 37,5 with Effexor Xr 150 mg for 2 weeks, because there is no 37,5 effexor XR. If you cant , how do people wean off effexor xr. Its ridiculous that you cant get the lowest dose in brand form with a drug with powerfull withdraw symptoms

I have never come aross a situation where one would want to do this, and am not sure. I don['t really see why one would want to recommend this particular manoeuvre. Presumably you would only contemplate doing so on the advice of the psychiatrist treating you (such issues are too complex to work only with a GP ) and presumably this psychiatrist has had excperience of this particular combination in this way, and considers it safe and wise.
Bran is utterly irrelevant, though, so if a lower dose form is required, and is available in a generic form, it'd be far better to take that

1