Question
Posted by: Antoinette | 2011-10-05

Venlor versus HRT

HI, sorry me again, is it better to take HRT (Angeliq or Livifem) than taking Venlor for hot flushes? If so which one will be better Angeliqe or Livifem - I am just worried about the Tibolone in Livifem. Otherwise which other options are better than Venlor or HRT then. Thanks!

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi A

If you are scared of following the Angeliq/Livifem route, discuss the use of Venlor with your doctor and give it a try. Regarding the other two products: Both are good - Your doctor will have to decide which is best depending on your specific circumstances.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2011-10-07

Hi A

Reply to pharmacist