Question
Posted by: michelle | 2009-12-04

Venlor &  Epilum

I' ve been on Venlor &  Epilum for 2 years now. About two days ago I have stop taking the medication as I am now 4 weeks pregnant. The problem is that I feel 24hours/day on a " plug"  - it feels that I' m drugged or someting all the time. When will this end? Even when I drive I can' t judge distance, I don' t know how else to explane this - it' s really bad and I want this to stop. Can you please help?

Expert ImagePharmacist

During pregnancy any medication you take should be approved by your doctor. If yoyr symptoms does not improve, you'll have to speak to your doc regarding potential treatment. Don not try to treat yourself OTC.

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2009-12-07

Reply to pharmacist