Question
Posted by: jo | 2010/04/06

Venlor

Is venlor 150mg more effective and stronger than nuzak? Will i put on weight with venlor? I was on nuzak but doc changed me to nuzak because nuzak was not really helping me.

No. It is mnot practical or useful rto compare antidepressants in this way. We all vary in how we respond to such medications, including whether or not we experience specific side-effects. Some gain weight on venlor, or on nuzak, some don't. Your last sentence is awfully confusing - I'm guessing you mean that the nuzak wasn't working so the doctor changed to venlor ? Only about 70 % of people starting on any AD respond well and useflly to it, so its common to need to try more than one before finding what suits the person best

1