Posted by: TT | 2009-04-15

Is there a genetic for venlor and what are the most comman side effects

Expert ImagePharmacist

Hi TT Venlor already is a generic of Efexor - The other generic that is currently available in SA is Odiven. Common adverse effects include nausea, headache, sleepiness, dry mouth, dizziness, insomnia, constipation, nervousness, raised blood pressure, fatigue, sweating, decreased appetite and male sexual dysfunction

Posted by: Joh Hansen | 2014-09-17

I experienced ringing in my ears , very pronounced. Also nausea but I think that is part of the disease and condition rather than being purely ascribable to the medication. The ringing stopped as soon as I stopped taking Odiven (Venlor)

Reply to Joh Hansen