Posted by: Luane | 2011-12-19

Hi there doc,

Just want to check something, I have been weaning off velafaxine and slowly easing into valdoxan over the last four weeks.

What I have been experiencing is the dizzy(zooming noise when I move my head and eyes fast). I only happens now in the afternoon.

I just want to know, I have been feeling really emotional, crying, getting feisty. Is this just the normal me coming back. I really get sad really fast. Like when I watch tv etc. I moved on from 75mg venlafaxine to 25mg valdoxan.

Please can you let me know.

Is this normal?

Luane Lavery

Once again, I ask of you, not to self medicate and to rather consult a doctor to closely monitor your response to valdoxan. Valdoxan takes four to six weeks before having the desired effect. Please consult your doctor.