Question
Posted by: Ina | 2012/05/29

Veins

Hi I would like to know, I have veins in my face, what can i do to make it better please.

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Ina, thank you for the question and my apologies for the delay with my response but I have been away at a congress.

The gold standard for treating veins on the face is laser vein removal (such as the V-Beam Perfecta, Syneron’s Laser Vein Removal, etc.). Other modalities such as electric cauterization may be tried but at the end of the day your best option would be to consider the lasers.
Results are dependent on the type of machine used and the person operating these machines so try and get a word of mouth referral.