Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/11/01

VEINS

Why do my veins sometimes stick out so hard and so predominantly especially in my hands and arms, I initially thought it was blood pressure , but once I checked, while it was happening and it was normal.
I really hate the sensation and the sight of this, is there something I can take to stop it ?

Dear Anon
If you have little fat under the skin, your veins may be more prominent, especially on a hot day or after exercise. There is not much you can do about it, unfortunately. It is due to the venous pressure in the veins ( not something one can measure with a blood pressure meter, which measures arterial pressure)
dr Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/11/01

Dear Anon
dr Bets