Question
Posted by: Zim | 2008/10/20

Veins

Hi Dr I' m having a problem of Vericose veins in my both legs, I want to get rid of them and I don' t know what to do??? I don' t feel comfortable. Please help!!!!

Hi Zim

I think you need to consult with a medical doctor about this, and have them actually exam you and see the extent of the problem. There are treatments available, and the doctor will be able to refer you depending on the circumstances of the case. Then you can take it from there. But it's important to see someone to assess you.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/03

Dear Doctor...

I have a MAJOR problem with my right side of my body it is fuelled with vericose veins and they are painful. I am only 23 years old of age and this makes me feel really uncomfortable I can' t wear anything I like because they look really terrible. These veins have affected my blood circulation humungously to such an extent that my body is disproportional the right side on my body is no t equal to my left side of the body.
PLEASE help!!! I' ve been like this since childhood &  it' s really NOT cool...