Question
Posted by: *** | 2008/06/28

Vein under eye

Hi. I would just like to know if I could do anything about a vein under my eye that has burst - it is reddish and looks almost like a little varicose vein, but it seems to be getting bigger.Thanx!

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi “***”, thank you for the question.

Your best approach would be to consult an aesthetic medical practitioner or a cosmetic dermatologist who can examine the ‘burst vein’ that concerns you and discuss the various treatment options with you. If this is a small spider vein or a group of telangiectasias, one should get good results of clearing them with IPL, laser vein removal, or combination IPL and Bi-Polar Radiofrequency vein removal.