Posted by: Mo | 2012-04-02

Vein health

Hi doctor Debbie

I''m a 26 y/o black female. I started noticing a small patch of spider veins behind my leg a few years ago. I went to the doctor and the only thing he could suggest was laser therapy as creams would never work. I really don''t want to go that route.

Is there anything natural/herbal I can take to make them go away?

Expert ImageNatural health

Spider veins are broken capillaries. Firstly you must not sit crossed leg as this would aggregate the veins. Exercise is essential to improve circulation and prevent further problems. Bioforce makes a circulation cream and drops that you can use. The other treatment would be where an injection into the site "burns" the extra spider veins.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie

Posted by: Mo | 2012-04-14

Will try the bioforce.

Thank You :-)

Reply to Mo