Question
Posted by: Rashieda | 2010/06/25

VBAC

This is my 2nd pregnancy.my due date is a week away from my son''s 3rd birthday. let me explain my 1st birth experience.My amniotic fluid was low a week and a half away from my due date. my obgyn said to book a ceaser. I wanted to be induced to try normal birth. I was induced on a monday. By tuesday night, i did not dialate enough. The gynea then broke my water on my request. Wed morning, still not dialated enough, i had to have an emergency ceaser. Knowing my history, is it advisable to have a VBAC?

As long as there are no complications in this pregnancy and the baby is not too big, a VBAC should be okay.

1