Question
Posted by: Anon | 2010-06-22

VBAC

Please can you assist me or point me in the right direction on where I can find information on VBAC deliveries in South Africa. I have searched the internet but mainly found information from American, Australian and UK websites and forums. From what I have read, their maternity and obstetric practices are somewhat different and far more relaxed than that of the South African private sector. I would desperately like to have a VBAC delivery or even a trial of labor but it is looking very bleak at the moment because I cannot find any evidence or birth stories of South African women who have had or attempted a VBAC.
Thank you.

I can't help you with stories of other women. If you want to look at articles, search in Pubmed.

1
Posted by: gynaedoc | 2010-06-27