Question
Posted by: JM | 2012/03/13

VBA2C

I had an elective c-section with my first child. My second child was an emergency c-section because I carried twins and at 29 weeks one of the twins heart stopped so we had to have an emergency c-section. I would really like to have a VBAC with this baby, I am currently 11 weeks along. Please provide your advise for this. Further, if I have to have a c-sec, is it possible to have a mini tummy tuck during the c-sec - pref done by the gynae?

After 2 caesareans the risk of the uterus rupturing is high and it is not advisable. You could have a tummy tuck with the caesarean but this should be done by a plastic surgeon.

1