Question
Posted by: Zoo | 2009-12-02

Vaso vacectomy

My husband had a vaso vacectomy about 18 months ago. We did the sperm test and the operation was successfull, but still i dont get pregnant. Is it to soon for me to get pregnant? Or can there be a problem with me

Dear Zoo

It is important that you analyses the sperm parameters very carefully because a successful operation may not necessarily result in sufficient or adequate sperm function. Perhaps you can post the sperm analysis to us and we will give you a better idea of the possibilities of natural conception.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009-12-08

Dear Zoo

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert