Question
Posted by: Maree van Vuuren | 2010/11/15

Vaser - Midsection

Dear Dr,

I have a normal weight (57 kg, 1.64m) and generally happy with my body, except for my tummy area. I have a little belly that just does not respond to diet and exercise. Is it possible to give an estimate on the cost of the Vaser therapy and an indication as to how far in the future an appointment would be possible.

Thanking you in advance

Expert ImageLiposuction Questions

Hi Maree

Thank you for your question.

Are you from Cape Town? The best would be to come see me for a consultation. My contact details are available on www.sculptique.co.za

Feel free to email me directly for an estimated cost.

Kind regards

Dr Kotze

2
Posted by: Maree van Vuuren | 2010/11/16

Thaks for the quick reply doctor

I live in Bloemfontein and I''ve already e-mailed the closest doctors (in Gauteng) but have not had a reply. So as you can imagine, living far away in BFN, it is a little difficult for me - the consultation and procedure will have to be done on the same day if possible so that I only have to make one trip. If I don''t go to the Gauteng Docs, I will rather go to CT.
I think I saw in the Sarie magazine that the Vaser procedure costs around 10-15 thousand, will this be applicable to my tummy area also? Its really not a lot of fat, and mostly in the front :) And I can imagine the Vaser Docs are booked very far in advance?

Thanks again, I appreciate the answers so much.

Reply to Maree van Vuuren
Posted by: Liposuction Questions | 2010/11/15

Hi Maree

Thank you for your question.

Kind regards

Dr Kotze

Reply to Liposuction Questions