Question
Posted by: Lindie | 2011/03/18

vaser

Dear Dr.,
I asked you about Lipolite a while ago. I believe that there is also a procedure called Vaser. Could you advise which of the two would be better to remove fat cells and tighten tummy skin.
Thank you, Lindie

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Lindie, thank you for the question.

This is a difficult question to answer as there are no split area studies comparing the two technologies. From my own experience and speaking to plastic surgeons that have used both technologies the overall concensus is that there is not a huge difference between them except that VASER may prove to be better for larger areas of fat (greater than 2 litres) and that laser assisted lipo may be marginally better in skin tightening effects.

1
Posted by: anti-ageing expert | 2011/03/21

Hi Lindie, thank you for the question.

Reply to anti-ageing expert