Question
Posted by: XxX | 2008-11-10

Vasectonamy

My husband had a vasectonamy before we met which is nou about 4 years ago. Is it possible to revurs? And what would my change then be of becoming pregnant?

Dear XxX

Vasectomies are potentially reversible and depending on the length of time that the vasectomy was done as well as the quality of the tissue after the reversal will correlate with ones success rate of falling pregnant. The average success rate of a reversal of a vasectomy is anything between 20 – 35%. If however the reversal is not successful or one does not want to go ahead with a reversal of a vasectomy, then you still can fall pregnant by a procedure called IVF/ICSI combined with a testicular aspiral. The chances of falling pregnant if are under the age of 35 for ICSI is approximately 40%.

2
Posted by: Al | 2008-11-12

It can be reverse. Go see a docter. But it will cost you between R20 000 and R 30 000. If you are near Bloem, i can give you a great docters email adress

Reply to Al
Posted by: Al | 2008-11-12

Reply to Al