Question
Posted by: Emma | 2011/07/27

vasectomy reversal

My husband has three children. His youngest is now 9 years old. I met him when she had just turned four, he had a vasectomy four months before that. He had a reversal a year ago and still nothing has happened. I have done everything from the vitamins, to the temperature check, counting days, ovulation sticks etc. Alot of the statistics say it takes over a year but I am freaking out now as I have turned 30 and am aware that time is running out.

Dear Emma

I would recommend that he has a sperm analysis done as soon as possible. It is common place to find that after reversal the quality of the sperm is not of sufficient standard for conception through natural intercourse and there are often antibodies present that further hamper sperm function.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

2
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/08/03

Dear Emma

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert

Dear Emma

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert