Question
Posted by: BABY BLUES | 2008/12/22

VASECTOMY REVERSAL

MY HUSBAND HAD A VASECTOMY 4 YEARS AGO AND WE WOULD LIKE TO NOW HAVE A BABY COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE WHETHER IT WOULD BE SUCCESSFUL AND IF SO WHAT ARE THE COSTS? IS THERE ANY ALTERNATE PROCEDURES THAT COULD BE USED, MAYBE ARTIFICAL INSEMINATION WHICH IS MORE AFFORDABLE THAN THE REVERSAL. PLEASE COULD YOU LET ME KNOW WHERE I COULD FIND A SPECIALIST IN DURBAN. THANK YOU

Please note that during the festive season and annual shut down period no questions were attended to. The experts are back and if you are still interested in a response to your post, please re-post the question and it will be attended to promptly.

Kind regards

Dr M.I. Cassim and Dr Y. Dasoo