Question
Posted by: Peete | 2010-09-30

Vasectomy and Circ

Can I have a vasectomy and circumcision in one go.
Does medical aids pay for these operations?

yes. payment will be determined by your medical aid option / scheme.

8
Posted by: Why Not | 2010-10-01

Good luck hope everything works out well.

Reply to Why Not
Posted by: Why Not | 2010-10-01

Reply to Why Not
Posted by: Peete | 2010-10-01

Thank you all for your responses and advise. Much appreciated.
I am 32 and have two children already. Cannot face the thought of more children. I have always disliked the forskin because of all the maintenance [hygene]. I cannot handle the smell, have to wash about 4 times a day.
Thank you once again.

Reply to Peete
Posted by: Why Not | 2010-10-01

Dear Anon please explain THE GUTS TO WHAT ????
To have a vasectomy or an unnecessary circumcision ?
So are people that commit successful suicide GUTSY as well ?
Or are you confusing GUTS with obvious STUPIDITY ?
Maybe you have a circumcision fetish some BME desire. ?

Just asking.

Reply to Why Not
Posted by: Anon | 2010-10-01

Sure you can. How old are you? If you are looking to get a vasectomy to be able to have sex without a condom, you had better think twice before doing it. If you are done having children and are at least 40 then its a good thing to think about. Circumcision will be something that will keep you out of commission for about 4-6 weeks, depending on how quick you heal. Well worth getting it done. I had it done as a young adult. Whole new sexual experience that has been great ever since.

Message for WHY NOT: Peete asked a legitimate question and you respond like a complete arse. Typical of someone that is jealous about a guy who is sure what he wants and knows the benefits, that you dont have the guts to do. What rock do you live under?

Posted by: S | 2010-09-30

I''ve had it done and medical aid covered my op. Check with your medical aid first to make sure. Just be warned, it is very uncomfartable for about 3 to 4 weeks. Ged good loose fitting underwear!

Reply to S
Posted by: Why not | 2010-09-30

Of course you can have both done at the same time. Speak to your doctor to get the medical aid to pay for it. I am sure they can find a legal medical reason to do this operations. Maybe you should consider to have your prostate removed as well. As it might save you a future operation as well. It will also cure prostate cancer by 100% for you. Wow it sounds like a mini penactomy LOL. Glad I am not you. The use of condoms are also an effective means of contraception and also helps in STI prevention. Don''t believe everything you read about preventative operations. Remember vasectomy and circumcision are PERMANENT operations so think carefully about it.

Reply to Why not
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-09-30

Reply to sexologist