Question
Posted by: Mr | 2011/09/08

vasectomy

I would like to know how much it would cost for a vasectomy. We do not have any medical aid so I would like to know what it would cost me to have the procedure.

You will have to contact a state hospital where vasectomies are performed. The cost will be determined by using your current salary scale. I do however, think that a vasectomy will be performed with little cost to you.

1
Posted by: J | 2011/09/10

You just go to a provincial hospital and they will do it for free. I did my op at the provincial hospital and there were no problems.

Reply to J