Question
Posted by: Tech | 2011/02/21

Vasectomy

Hi Doc im thinking of getting clipped, just wanted to know what to expect.

What is the risk''s?
What is the requirements?
How will my interest in sex be affected if any?
Will i have a change in my ejaculation fluid?
How long before i know the outcome?
Lastly how long after the op. will i be able to take the sportscar for a drive? (with my wife)

I will just briefly outline the info required; the doctor that will offer you the surgery will outline in further detail.
1. your interest in sex will not be affected. A vasectomy only cuts or knots the vas deferens of each testicle. in this sense, your testicles will continue to produce sperm and testosterone (important hormone for your sex drive). the only difference is that the sperm cannot flow into the vas deferens.
you will still be able to ejaculate but your ejaculatory fluid will conttain no sperm.

10
Posted by: Sandile | 2012/08/22

I experienced flames/heat on my bladder and right thigh after sex and is on and off but my urine is fine. when no sex no problem. Early uncontrollable ejajulation always seem t be better when energy drinks are used i.e Monsters .Doctor diagnise stress and anxiety What must I do now as treatment is over long ago but challenge still there. Age 49 now, Male

Reply to Sandile
Posted by: Joseph | 2012/08/22

Good day
I have a probleam with my wife, since we where blessed with our son who is now 2 years 7 months old, her sexual appitide has been going down every day. She no longer get arroused easily she lost interest in sex. I think her hormones has droped drastically. I would like to know what can I get to raise her sexual appitide. My other probleam is I like to musterbate alot what are the dangers of musterbation, I would like to know how much musterbation is too much in a week?

Reply to Joseph
Posted by: Ngobeni YE | 2012/08/22

I am 47 years of age and my wife is 41. She seems to be no longer interested in sex. When we do foreplay she does not become wet like she used to. I ended up thinking that she might be cheating on me. When we watch sex videos she becomes wet but when we start having sex she dries up. What could the possible cause of this problem?

Reply to Ngobeni YE
Posted by: Johan | 2012/08/22

I am 49 and suffering with a poor erection, not lasting that long?

Reply to Johan
Posted by: lizza | 2012/02/02

Hi me and my boyfriend are in our 20''s ,we have about 3 months dating we so much like each other that evrytime we sleep together we make Love " meaning that if we sleep together everyday it doesnt matter how long but we do it,is it normal wont it have some serious effects on us?

Reply to lizza
Posted by: simonl@indwerisk.co.za | 2011/05/12

Person asked if wether he can be HIV positive after having unprotected sex but not ejaculating inside??

Reply to simonl@indwerisk.co.za
Posted by: Anonymous | 2011/05/12

I have a slight frenulum breve when fully erect. It has torn before hand during sex, but healed pretty quickly. Now, years later, the after effects of the tear are becoming apparent. At the point of ejaculation, I can feel a strain on the glans as I become fully erect. Is frenuloplasty an option to circumcision? I feel that circumcision is not necessarily the route to and checked out frenuloplasty. Would I visit a urologist or the GP for an opinion?

Posted by: Karen | 2011/03/31

I have been in a relantionship for 5 years. But lately my boyfriend and i are having trouble with our sex lifes. Sometimes during sex I can''t stay wet and it gets sore, and my boyfriend thinks he doesn''t satisfy me. Which is not true. What is causing this or what can I do to stay wet during sex?

Reply to Karen
Posted by: sexologist | 2011/02/22

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Bozo | 2011/02/21

Had it done 3 years ago.

No risk
Age and kids, I was 45 with 3 kids.
Nothiong will change
No
you can get testet 4 weeks after opp, but you can have sex within 2 days with a condom.

Reply to Bozo