Question
Posted by: jeffrey | 2011/02/19

vasectomy

how long before a vasectomy can i have sex. Is it still ok the day before the op?

Dear Jeffery

Of course before a vasectomy the potential of falling pregnant remains and even after the procedure is done most urologists would recommend that you wait at least 2 months before intercourse is recommenced. Using a condom is highly recommended if having intercourse prior to/ within the 2 months of the procedure. Finally most urologists would also insist on a semen analysis 2 months post vasectomy to confirm the success of the procedure.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2011/02/28

Dear Jeffery

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Reply to Fertility expert