Question
Posted by: MrT | 2010-10-11

Vasectomy

Hi - is there now a non-invasive procedure for vasectomy? If not, how big is the operation, how long does it take, is it under full anaesthetic, and what are the costs? Please reply via email. Thanks

It is a mino procedure with a light anaesthesia. You will have to consult your doctor for the cost as it may vary from doctor to doctor and theatre fees in different hospitals. You will be in a day ward and going home after lunch. Giving birth to a baby and paying for his/her needs till they can leave home is far more traumatising. Good luck! Deidre - SASHA

5
Posted by: ben | 2010-10-11

I had mine done couple of years ago. Nevel looked back, no decrease in sexdrive and still ejaculate as before, only thing, be careful for the two weeks following your op. as your gun may still have some bullets in the chaimber. Thereafter you''ll be shooting blanks!

Reply to ben
Posted by: Bozo | 2010-10-11

I was done under anesthetic at 8 in the morning, walked out at 10. played a round of golf the nect day at 10.
My wife was in charge of the contraceptive department our whole marriage.I decided now it is my turn, never looked back.

Reply to Bozo
Posted by: Whena | 2010-10-11

It is a small op.Yes it is done under anesthetic. You go in the morning, out the afternoon -uncomfortable for 3-5 days and then all ok

Reply to Whena
Posted by: FIFI | 2010-10-11

A man doesnt close the factory

Reply to FIFI
Posted by: sexologist | 2010-10-11

Reply to sexologist