Question
Posted by: Andre | 2009/11/26

Vasectomy

I was wondering if anybody can give me more info with regards to a vasectomy!
1. How long does the pain last?
2. How long before one can have ex again?
3. Will I still be able to ejaculate? I do not want to run dry, you know.
4. Will there be any difference in our sex life?
5. What other things are there for me to worry about?

Thanks a lot

1 Pain after vascetomy can last up to 7 days if it persists please contact your doctor.
2 Sex is also permissible and comfortable after 7 days . tHE PROBLEM IS CONTRACEPTION AS SPERM CAN STILL BE PRESENT IN THE STORAGE AREAS NEAR THE PROSTATE.iT IS ONLY AFTER 15 TO 20 EJACULATIONS THAT YOU CAN ASSUME THAT YOU ARE NOW SAFE . A SEMEN ANALYSIS IS DONE TO DECLARE YOU SAFE.
3 The majority of the ejaculate is from the prostate and the seminal vesicles and and these glands are not involved in the vasectomy.
4 your erections and climaxes will be the same and now that you are free from the fear of impregnating a partner you could actually feel more sexual
5 the key is to ensure that you get your all clear test done after about 2-3 monyhs .
remember the contraception
wear good supportive underpants for a week after the op .Do not hang loose in trendy boxer shorts

4

I will never ever ever permit my man to get a vasectomy. Read up on immune reactions to your own sperm after a vasectomy and how it may destroy your life. Yes some people get it with no side-effects, just like some people smoke until thy' re 80 without getting cancer. This doesn' t make it it safe. The problem is once you are affected there is no going back and your health is ruined for good.

Posted by: Andre | 2009/11/26

Thanks a lot Bozo and Jimbo, I really appreciate your guys input. It gave me real comfort. I think I will have it done this weekend or latest Monday. I cannot stand the accusations and other comments anymore.
Have a nice weekend.
Andre

Reply to Andre
Posted by: JIMBO | 2009/11/26

ANDRE my friend i don' t understand everyone saying its painful....it may be a little uncomfortable with the tape they use to hold up the crown Jules but i didn' t experience any [pain] as such..now as far as everything else goes nothing changes ,if anything it gets better ....ejaculation stays the same ,the erection ,the feelings the excitement...as i said nothing changed...and your mind is at ease with the wife/g.f falling pregnant....i want to say that its a blessing for the ladies that take pills and others as contraceptives as they sometimes have bad side affects from them..and ladies no more putting on weight with the darn[PILL]... Andre you have no fear what so ever....as long as you and your partner agree not to have anymore children...because the reversal don' t work.....[i know]

Reply to JIMBO
Posted by: Bozo | 2009/11/26

Hi Andre ,

Had my vasectomy done just over a year ago.
No complications and had sex within a week again.There is no difference in the amount of semen .

I was at the clinic at 6 in the morning, At 8 they pushed me in the theatre , at 10 I walked out of the hospital. The very next day I went running with absolutly no pain at all.

I decided to do it, cause my wife took care of contraceptive pills for a long time,with some side effects.

Reply to Bozo