Question
Posted by: DESPERATE FOR A BABY | 2009/10/13

vasectomy

could anyone tell me whether artificial insemination is an option after a vasectomy. also, what is the cost of ivf in durban. please help.

Dear Desperate for baby

Artificial insemination is an option after vasectomy but only if the sperm count, quality and motility have returned to normal after the successful vasectomy. Which means that after assessing the semen analysis your doctor will be able to tell you if artificial insemination is a feasible option or not. The cost of IVF in Durban is not something that I will be able to help you with, I would suggest that you phone the fertility clinic in the Durban area and find out their costs.

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

1
Posted by: Fertility expert | 2009/10/21

Dear Desperate for baby

Answered by: Dr Y.M. Dasoo

Reply to Fertility expert