Posted by: jay | 2009-08-25

hey i kno u are a fertility expert but was hoping u could answer a simple question for me! wat is the minimum age a male in south africa can have a vasectomy?

Dear Jay

I certainly would not recommend a vasectomy under the age of 30. Furthermore any individual planning to do a vasectomy should store atleast 1 or 2 sperm samples at the sperm bank in the event that he may later have a change of heart and may desire to have a child. The frozen sperm sample may be kept in storage for anything up to 15 years without significant loss of quality.

Answered by: Dr M.I. Cassim

Posted by: Nash | 2009-08-26

DONT DO IT!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to Nash