Posted by: Sbu | 2009-08-21

I would like to know if there is a doctor out there that will perform a vasectomy on me. I am a 26 year old, married father of twin boys. I would like to call it quits.

You could access such services from urologists if not from your local clinics who do this for free. Whilst you are very young, and this may mean that doctors are reluctant to perform this operation at this point in time, this should not in itself prevent you from accessing this contraceptive option. Why don't you try addressing this issue before committing to an appointment (e.g. tell the receptionist your age and your intentions and see if the doctor could contact you before you make an appoinment). It might also help if you attend with your wife.

Claire - SASHA (

Posted by: JP | 2009-08-21

Why are you so lazy you are still young

Reply to JP